【General】Terms Of Use

This Terms Of Use is common to all the materials I published 

The materials I have released so far can be viewed from here or here to buy the paid version of the material (the package contains the finished Project so you can directly use Renpy to open it, and the paid version (most) also adds a psd file so the picture can be changed freely) The materials are divided into paid version and free version, and they all apply this Terms Of Use

If there is any uncertainty, please feel free to write to me ~

Most sentences are translated by Google Translation because my English is very poor www

Terms Of Use:

    OK (O):
  • Used as a company, legal person, individual, studio or a team
  • Use in commercial project or non-commercial project (personal project, where is available for free) 
  • Used in original works, second creation, doujin (under the principle of not violating the law)
  • Use on works of all ages or 16+/18+/20+ 
  • Edit or modify the GUI (like changing color, background, size, etc...)
    Not OK(X):
  • Sell the GUI to other (resell) or redistribute it (whether it is a free version or a paid version / modified or kept as it is)
  • Use in places/works that may violate the law
  • Indicate that this GUI is made by yourself  (Credit for me is appreciate but not necessary) 
Support me to create more materials, you can click here or the picture below to donate me a cup of coffee OwO



Last updated date: 2022/04/14

【FAQ / Q&A】

This section is for people who wants to use my assets in other way or anyone who isn't sure what he/ she can / can not do. And also some question I received. 

Q.1) Can I use the assets in video (like preview video for my game) and upload it on ex. Youtube?
A: Sure! 

Q.2) How should I credit you?
A: You can credit me anywhere in your game ex. in about screen or credit screen. If you don't have such screen in your game, you can also include my name in your ex. itch.io game page.

For the name, you can use "Space Of NingNing", "NingNing" or "SmileFlower"
If you want / need you can also put my banner:
(It doesn't matter whether you use white (Light) or black (Dark) version of the banner )








Q.3) Can I share my whole game /project include your assets?
A: No and Yes, Ofc you can create your game (commercial or non-commercial) with my assets. But you cannot resell or redistribute my assets, either individually or with other items. If you want to public your game / project, please make sure other / downloader can not access to the assets. 

If you want to public your tutorial project, which contains my assets, please contact me. 

Q.4) Do you accept commission work or request?
A: No. Sorry, but I don't have that much time, so if I accept, I'm afraid I won't be able to finish it in time (シ_ _)シ

Q.5) Can you help me edit / modify the screen?
A: I'm afraid, if I can help you since I am not good at coding >o< 
【General】Terms Of Use 【General】Terms Of Use Reviewed by NingNing on August 22, 2021 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Leave A Message!

Powered by Blogger.