About Free Version of my VN assets

A while ago I was thinking about how to stabilize my life while continuing to create things I love to do. I really want to continue to provide these UI assets for free to you guys. So far, I have created 16 UI assets packs and provided them to you for free, but because I am also about to graduate. Then I had to think a little about my life and people around me suggested that I should think of other ways to make a little earning. 

Cover
So I found this site: AC-Illustrat

I passed the application a few months ago so I can start uploading my stuff on this site. 

In the future, the free version of the material will be released on AC-Illust and you can still download my UI material for free but the website has changed. 

Hope it won't cause too much inconvenience


Link to my ac-illust account: Here


【Update】

It is somehow too much work to upload all the assets one by one each time, especially since I need to add a name, tags, a description, and such things for each image. This really takes a lot of time, so I’ve decided to give up this option. Now, I will provide my stuff for free in the first month after releasing each pack. Sorry for the inconvenience >.<”

About Free Version of my VN assets About Free Version of my VN assets Reviewed by NingNing on November 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Leave A Message!

Powered by Blogger.