My Notion Template Site

Hello since a few days ago I've starting to make some Notion Template

and first I wanted post in in reddit but smh My comment and content about the template got removed so ig I just post here QAQ~

My Notion Home

Click on the Image or here to enter my Notion page

So as I also wrote in Notion Im a student and school school has started so I wont be very active but still I will upload some Notion Template if I got some time

(( before someone wants to ask - All templates I made and post on my Notion page are free available for everyone and they all can be downloaded/ duplicated, modified and used by everyone

---------- divider ----------

Right now available Notion Template:

1. Notion Template 001 - Navigation 

Preview:

My first Notion Template


Its like a Notion home page - what I think is to use it to navigate your pages so you can use it as homepage / index or a navigation page idk as you like

2. Notion Template 002 -【Music Library】

Preview:

Notion Template 002 -【Music Library】

You can use it to organize your songs and music and album. Add your favorite songs and share your music library with ohter~

3. Notion Template 003 -【Academy】

Preview:

Notion Template 003 -【Academy】
Its a free notion template for academy or school things

4. Notion Template 004 -【Home】

Preview:

free notion cute home template

Its a free notion template for your notion home page



5. Notion Template 005 -【Language Journal】

Preview:

free notion language journal template

Its a free notion template for you to learning a language with notion

---------- divider ----------

If you have any question about the template or about me, you can send me a message anytime or leave a comment here ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

And if you like my work and want to support me, feel free to donate me a coffee ~

Any amount of donation will be very very appreciate (´꒳`)♡


Would you like me give me a Like before leaving?  ( Its free to leave a like! ) 

My Notion Template Site My Notion Template Site Reviewed by NingNing on October 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Leave A Message!

Powered by Blogger.